Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Broken Heart



Recently ...



Recently I really no mood and confuse ....and very dissapointed with some friends ...i really sad what i saw in my friends .... In this world izit still have ?? if a human did good things izit will end up with good result ??? I don't think so =.= ...



i very dissapointed ....What is friends MEANS ??? in my opinion is the FRIEND is just when they need u or want to ' use ' u they only will come and search you ...nowadays really is hard for me to find a TRUE friend!!! Eventhough everyday in her mouth said ...u r her best friend or is her good listener ... but all is BULLSHIT !!!! when they are happy they just will left u in a corner or don't care about u .... Now my aim is to faster finish my 3 years course then back to my own sponsor and WORK because now all these friends is all BULLSHIT !!!! sorry i need to shout out but i can't ...so i only can write it here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment