Tuesday, June 7, 2011

True friends + Best friend 4EVER !!!

Yes is THEM !!! they are my secondary best friends as well as my classmate too ....I really miss schooling time ...its really fun everyday we play around and eat a lot lol.... I same class with Edison since form 2 until form 5 we are best friend...he really is a good friend can help me a lot especially my mathematic .... but the genius in math is Winnie ...she can answer all de question ...i really admire her ....
Barrett is a talkative friend among us ....he rally can talk a lot ...and last time her mother was selling vegetarian rice ...is really nice but now i can't eat anymore T.T his mum not selling anymore ... Then weng joe and Tze weng like to sleep in class ...dun know why ?? maybe they always sleep late because of maple game .... hehe
this picture is took this year during CNY 2011 ...is just a memories ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Friendship ForEVER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment: